2019 Lumen Community Meetup:
Whether you're a veteran or new to Lumen and OER, we invite you to this year's Lumen Community Meetup, a day of participatory workshops and opportunities to explore, connect with colleagues, and apply what you're learning.
Set aside this day for sharing, collaboration with like-minded peers, and digging into topics that might just change where you focus and how you work to support OER adoption. Check out the full program. Topics include:
- Deep Dive: Helping Students Learn - research insights and faculty sharing about how to optimize learning
- Deep Dive: Helping Faculty Prepare, Teach, Assess - research insights and faculty sharing about how to optimize course design and teaching
- Scaling Workshop: Reaching the Tipping Point for OER Adoption
- OER Champion Panel: "If I'd Known Then What I Know Now"
- What Are We Measuring: Insights from Lumen's Learning Lab about what we're seeing and doing with learning data to increase student and faculty success, plus provide input into future areas of inquiry
- When: Tuesday October 29, 2019, 10:00 am to 4:45 pm (one day before the 2019 OpenEd Conference)
- Where: Renaissance Phoenix Glendale - Arizona
- What: View Meeting Agenda
- Cost: Waived
- Who Should Attend: Faculty, instructional designers, librarians, OER initiative coordinators, campus leaders - anyone interested in supporting OER adoption with a focus on improving learning.
Hotel rooms available through the Open Education Conference hotel block, until it's sold out.